Sunday, December 28, 2008

Major

Ive finally decided on what my major will be. Yes it did take me a whole year at another school to realize that i didnt want to do animation like i thought. I want to major in film for sure i want to major in film. Ive wanted to direct for the longest time but i just didnt go through with it. Now i know that this is what i want to do. I have offically made up my mind on this and i need to just find schools that will specialize more in these fields. But i also want to have some academic schools to the mix. I dont want this one school to be my only option but it will probably be my best option considering what i want to do.

2 comments:

  1. Try Webster University, I know they have a film program. They're not too far-St Louis, MO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure my parents have a weird driving limit thing =/ so i think i might have to do columbia/valpo but i'm still looking

    ReplyDelete