Saturday, December 27, 2008

Twilight

Twilight. I'm sick of Twilight i like Twilight for the story and only the story. I dont think any of the characters are hot. I know that they are fake i dont understand what the big deal is about the books. Now i know that the story is good and that's why i like it. I just dont understand the big popularity around it. Twilight is cute ya i'll admit but its not suppost to be like OMG I <3 Edward. It's rather annoying logging onto facebook and seeing a lot of Twilight statuses people saying that their the best books ever. They are not the best books ever and not even cool enough to have the admiration that these girls are giving them. I think Harry Potter is cooler and deserves that Admiration. Twilight was cool before all this when it was just a little book that not a lot of people were reading and not because edward was hot or because Rob Pattinson is hot. I dont think Rob Pattinson should have even been Edward in the first place. He is completely wrong for the character. Also who cares if he cut his hair it is a personal descsion I cut my hair and no one cares. I'm sure thats how he felt. I just with that the hype would die down. The movie wasnt that bad but not great. If they had spent some more time on it instead of rushing it would have been a lot better. I feel that Twilight the movie was rather rushed in certin areas just because it is popular. Now they will be releasing one each year for the 3 other books that they have left. I hope that with New Moon or Eclipse and Breaking Dawn that they spend time working on it.

2 comments:

  1. Same here, I still can't believe that Twilight fangirl cried after watching the movie and said how the movie was super butchered according to her. Yea I agree about the whole hair cut, it's his choice I think Rob Pattinson should kick those mothaf***ing fangirls in the mothaf***ing ass!

    ReplyDelete