Saturday, December 27, 2008

People

People have really started to piss me off for real. They have to get used to the fact that Barack Obama is our president and thats how it's going to be. I'm sick of seeing peoples facebook statuses that are anti-obama. One girl has their status as "way to go america you elected the next fucking hitler good fucking job" i wish they would shut the fuck up and stop believing all that bullshit. I mean seriously its just rumors almost like high school gossip but people still believe that bullshit. I mean youd think this person would be liberal since of all they do. But no their sore losers because McCain didnt win. If McCain had won things would be the same and this is time for a change so i really wish this person would stop being such a fucking dumbass and get used to it cause this is how it's going to be for four years of our lives. I'm proud to say that Obama is my president. Ive never been happier to have a president like him who is willing to take on change. So people like that can stfu!

2 comments:

  1. Obama is awesome and will not be the next Hitler. My guy friend told me that at his school (a lot of McCain supporters there) kids would not shut the fuck up and whined about this for the whole month. He even said he would have considered applying to college out of the country if McCain won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? wow thats fucked up people just need to get over it. I mean Obama will make the right descisions Im very happy with how his cabnit is looking as well. I would have looked for schools out of the country to if McCain had won

    ReplyDelete