Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The New Year

I dont have anything going on tonight and it is new years eve. That is pretty sad.
I mean i kinda dont want to have anything going on since nothing seems to interest me.
I had an invite to go out but i wasnt intersted in the place that they were going to. So i decided to stay home and i dont think im going to do anything now. Thats alright New Years eve to me is just kinda of over rated. I can walk over with my mom to a friends house at least for dinner and stuff. Donno about that i mean i wish i felt more like compelled to do something but i really dont. I could careless about doing anything in the first place. I feel tired and somewhat sick still fromt his cold that ive had the past week. O well Another year with nothing really exciting going on why is it that being 18 means we can do so little?

No comments:

Post a Comment