Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Twilight A Rant

Alright I know i wrote another blog entitled Twilight but this one is different. I hate to say it but i'm sick of Twilight. I really am i mean it's a good story as in book the movie was ok disipointing at parts. It seems like they just made the movie for the money and that they should have waited in doing so. I bet that if they had waited and took some time to make this movie it would have been much better then what they had come out with now. The actors preformances were mediocer at best. They didnt really care it felt that they had these roles and they were just doing it for the money. I really wish they had chosen actors who would be interested in their characters and who could bring out the characters emotions better. Rob just sat there a lot of the time looking bored. I mean the girl who played Bella Kristen Stewart was alright she tried at least. I hope they dont change the 2nd book like i read in a magazine since I loved the 2nd book and i would be even more pissed off if they did. I didnt mind the kid who played Jacob it would be sad if he had to leave the movie. But the character is different in each book and i dont know if he could do that. I hope that they do kick rob off of the 2nd movie like what ive heard because he is a horrible edward in my opinion. I never thought of Edward looking or acting like that. But o well I guess my opinion doesnt matter since they just did it i assume for the money and not actually care if they made a good movie or not. At least they try with Harry Potter even if they do screw some things up. I feel that Harry Potter at least is enjoyable to watch. I knew it would be bad when MTV productions was doing no MTV movie is decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment