Monday, December 29, 2008

MTV

Mtv has really gone down the shitter. I feel that if they had continued with some of their orgininal programing like what they had in the 90s then it would still be cool. But now it's all about reality television. Its ok to watch Reality tv since i watch a few shows my self Top Chef, Project Runway. But i think the ones and the shows that are on MTV are just trash. I really wish they would actually play like Music television since isnt that what they promot them self as? I agree with Sean Penn when he said that VH1 and MTV have sold out. I mean seriously Shows like The Hills and i cant even think of their other one have really gone down the hill. Who even watches that?! I mean I'll admit ive watched Pimp my Ride a few times. But still honestly its not even cool. They need to have more music related shows like Biorythm or behind the music. Hell before Carson daily TRL was alright. Now everything is about slutty fucking girls and pimps and bad televsion.

2 comments:

  1. So true, although I've never liked MTV. I think one of the chicks from The Hills was a McCain supporter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? i wouldnt be surprised, I liked MTV when they did like Biorythm and stuff now it sucks =/

    ReplyDelete