Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's a Saturday?!

So today is apparently a saturday which i didnt even think about it being. I mean it seriously doesnt feel like a saturday it feels like a sunday. It just has that relaxed feeling that a sunday has and it just doesnt feel like a saturday. I dont know why maybe because im still on winter break and i havent really been paying attention to the days. I mean im glad that it isn't a sunday since sundays are boring but hopefully i have something going on tomorrow with a friend. I feel like the days are slipping away from me. Maybe it is because winter breaks for a lot of people whome i know are coming to a close. In some ways it would be nice to be back in school on monday but in others im glad i can have some more time to relax and chill with my friends who are still out of school. Next semestar im excited as well since i have fridays off as a day of relaxation after a few busy days of classes. I love being able to chose my own schedual it is the best thing ever i have the most perfect times as well next semestar. except my tuesday which is the day i have to wake up at 8:00 am. for a pyschology class. The down side to this is that i can not get sick at all next semestar since my classes are harder then they were last semestar. That will be hard i better not get sick lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment