Saturday, January 10, 2009

Midnight Sun Chapter 7

I Have to go to the bathroom now or else i'll jizz my pants! Edward makes his way to the schools bathroom when horrible cheesey im going to high school music starts to play. He finally makes his way into the bathroom area when he notices that it is clear no one else is in it. There is an open stall of which he runs to and pulls down his pants. He starts to flap flap flap away while thinking about Bella. There is an awkward quietness while he does this luckily no one enters the bathroom, if they did they would be imediately distrubed. When finsihed Edward heads to the conslure to see if he can be placed into another class since he doesnt want is fascination to be just about sex.
Thank god i didnt jizz my pants that would have been embarassing! The door to the consurl is open and it looks like she is in a meeting. He peeks in and see's that Bella Swan the girl, who he can not stop thinking about doing the nasty with is there.
Perfect i got to hold it in this time, I can not run away think biology...but that leads to human interactions which leads to sex...which leads to forinfication... Edward stops and starts thinking about Fluffy bunnies and kittens so that his mind wont be tunred on by the so called hottie that is standing at the desk.
"I have my sign in sheet" Bella sighs as she places it on the desk. Of coures they do not know that Edward is a creep and is stalking them while watching.
"excuse me, yes sir, please come in" says the consuler pointing to Edward. Edward looks around thinking are they really talking about me?! they can not be talking about me. I am Invisible I am just here...
"Excuse me young man if you have something to say please do it now" the conusler sighs getting impaticent at his blandness and lake of emotion.
Edward walks to the desk knowing not to piss her off since she is a pyscho killer, and will harm anyone who makes her pissed.
"Well is there another class besides biology that is open i can not take the course it is just, to long and boring" he explains while Bella looks on the ground.
She probably thinks that i am offending her which i am not i just dont want to jizz my pants everytime i go to class! god she is so hot i wonder what shes thinking probably about me, thats because everyone thinks about me because i am a sexy bastard.
"Well sorry there are no more class openings besides bio 101, and your a freshmen anyway so you have no other option" says the consoler
I'll just have to live with the fact taht i might Jizz my pants every once and a while maybe i should make more then a small conversation cause who knows maybe she'd want to give me a hand job in the gym while its lunch...must think about this later....
To be Continued...

2 comments:

  1. lmfao! Hi it's me again taking a study break. Wait but I thought Edward was a junior in high school. I'm confused. lmfao I'm looking forward to when he saves Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o he is? for some reason i thought he was younger, thanks for correcting it! i'll fix it soon

    ReplyDelete