Monday, January 5, 2009

Sleep

For some reason i havent been sleeping as good as i should be sleeping. I have been awake till 1 or 3 in the morning. I am a person who really likes to sleep as well i can not be up that late and epect to feel good in the morning. Im starting not to drink caffine as much at night after like 3 pm in the afternoon. I know caffine will keep me awake and then i wont be able to sleep so im really trying hard to not drink it before that time. i did it yesterday thou i had a dr pepper at dinner and that probably wasnt smart. tonight i wont just because i want to sleep and ill probably take some benydrill as well. I really need my sleep i am a person who runs on sleep and i need it just because i do not function well enough with out it. right now im typing this and feeling half asleep already. I wonder why my body wont let me fall asleep till 1/3 in the morning maybe thats just what ive become accustumed to everday. Tonight i wont tonight hopefully i'll sleep through the night. Also i want to work on a new story but i can not think of any idea's.

No comments:

Post a Comment