Friday, January 2, 2009

Presents

Its to late for christmas but today my mom and i went to give the belated christmas gifts that we had to my cousins. We didnt make the annual christmas eve day celebration that we always have with my moms family. The weather was to bad and we didnt want to risk it so we stayed in chicago for the first time. But today the weather was good and we went up there and delivered gifts. first we stopped at my cousins who are almost the same age as me but not really. So we dropped off there gifts. then we met up with my one aunt for lunch and my cousin and her two kids came with. We didnt get to give them theirs since the oldest was tired and by oldest hes only 3 and a half. I love christmas since i get to see my whole family usualy in a span of 2 days. this year it just felt weird and i wasnt in the christmas spirit. Well it felt nice to finally see some of my relevitives today. It felt nice to spend time with my baby cousins who i hardly get to see in the first place.

I havent felt in the lest bit holiday-ish this year and i dont know why. Maybe it is because of the economy going down or the fact that everyone wants to save money. This year has just been weird ever since thanksgiving and i dont understand why. normally i try to get into the christmas spirit but i just wasnt. O well theres always next year to try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment