Thursday, January 8, 2009

Midnight Sun Chapters 4

"I Don't want to have to kill you boy" grumbles Charlie angrily as he heads out of the woods tracking a mysterious animal that all the cops have been looking out for.
But you can't kill me cause i'm already dead.
haha your funny Edward
Stay out of my head!
Where are you?
none of your business!
Where!
NONE of YOUR BUISNESS!
Edward continues to flap flap flap away and he finally cums. As he is at the critical point Carlisle Steps into the woods where Edward is at.
"WOW Edward pull your pants up I do not need to see your erection!" Carlisle exlaims hiding his eyes.
"CARLISLE" Edward almost has a heart attack from the surprise that Carlisle had just given him.
"We were looking for you Edward I mean we couldnt find you," Carlisle says while peeking out of one hand.
"Well I wanted to have some ALONE time but i guess that isnt possible with this clan." Edward glares as he pulls his pants back up and thinks about non sexual things.
"I'm sorry I told you we need to stay together and look for jasper, SEX shouldnt be on your mind" Carlisle glares as he heads out of the woods.
Stupid Jasper always in the way of things. I can never relieve this sexual tension unless...
After he has his mysterious thought he goes back to where his family is located. Jasper is standing in the middle between Alice and Emmett.
"Where did you go off to Edward?" questions Jasper.
"I had some things i have do take care of" Edward sighs as he heads toward their car.
"lovely day isnt it?" Alice says trying to change the subject as they get into their vovlo.
"Lovely if thats what you want to call it" sighs Edward.
"Edward I'll have to talk to you when we get home" sighs Carlisle who starts driving back to their swanky modern home. Once they get there the other 3 get out while Edwrard and Carlisle stay in the garage.
"Edward you can not just masturbate in public like that you must do it on your own free private time when no one else can find you!" Carlisle exlams
"I'm sorry Carlisle I thought Id be alone" stammars edward as he pulls at his hair.
"Dont be embarassed about your sexual needs Edward, just think privacy before pleasure. " Carlisle says authoritatively. and he goes into the house while Edward is left in the garage with the car and the key in the aumintion.
To Be Continued...

2 comments: